AP reigns supreme in single detached homes
Reinforces position as prototype of ‘home more than home’
- Homebody trend said to go on as key factor affecting people’s decision to expand and buy new homes
- ‘Best home models’ and ‘home innovations that understand life’ cited as differentiator behind success of AP’s SDH under brands Centro, The City, The Palazzo and Baan Klang Krung – industry’s only prototype of ‘home more than home’
- Renowned youtuber running ‘tigercrychannel’ invited to join industry-leading guests in sharing their stories in new perspectives during our second homebound year while updating on creative activities that will bring laughter, happiness and smiles to families along with trendy ideas on space functions in AP’s SDH. Stay tuned for a fun 6-part special sharing hybrid living inspiration on APThai’s Facebook page and Youtube channel to premiere EP1 on Wed 16 June 2021
Bangkok (14 June 2021) – AP (Thailand) is keeping on reinforcing its position as the leader in the market for single detached homes and has announced another major campaign called ‘Homemade Story 2 – Homebody’ designed to build on the success and highlight the uniqueness of AP’s single detached homes as the prototype of ‘home more than home’ – one that never stops having customer insight figured out in order to deliver more home living innovations. In the latest development, the firm is riding the current homebody trend known as the key factor affecting the decision to expand or buy new homes. It cited ‘best home models’ and ‘home innovations that understand life’ as two key success factors at the heart of the development of every AP’s single detached home brand, whose details will be shared in a 6-part special series for which it has the renowned youtuber who runs ‘tigercrychannel’ to moderate six industry-leading guests as they present living updates during our second homebound year while sharing trendy ideas on how to adapt home space functions for all lifestyle needs and every generation of the family. Stay tuned for the fun and some inspiration on the most ideal homebound lifestyle in the actual space of AP’s single detached homes on APThai’s Facebook page and Youtube channel. The first episode premieres Wednesday, 16 June 2021. Don’t miss it.
Mrs. Pimpun Preechanont, Senior Executive Vice President - SDH Brand Management and Development, AP (Thailand) Public Co., Ltd., said, “Driven by the company’s main mission to EMPOWER LIVING to deliver good quality of life to customers on their own terms, our Single Detached Home business group did not cease to search for new insights and have them figured out, especially amid the COVID-19 pandemic when a new lifestyle trend called ‘homebody’ is the norm. You see family members getting used to doing things at home. It’s not just having equipment fitted, dividing a desk for work or online study from home, but an attachment of importance to getting your private area and common zone separate so that you get a clearly-defined room, a window that receives natural light or a terrace that is turned into a relaxing corner where you grow some plants. It’s a private world where everyone in your family can share. This homebody trend is what keeps demand for AP’s single detached homes afloat as evident in the number of customers visiting AP’s single detached home locations at 1,500 families a month on average. And it shows in our presales of single detached homes in the first five months, which stood at Bht 7,800 million. The first answer our customers gave for their buying decisions, apart from their confidence in the brands of AP’s single detached homes, is that the functional design of our homes responds to the living needs of the whole family together with more functional space and better price package when compared to our competitors.”
“From this point, our brands are presented with new challenges and opportunities to do more homework so that we can tap into new customers for AP’s single detached homes among existing customers for condominiums or the young generation living in townhomes or existing family homes who look to have their own homes. That’s why we came up with this major brand campaign once more. ‘Homemade Story 2 – Homebody’ will build on our success and further highlight the uniqueness of AP’s single detached homes, which is the only prototype for the development of a ‘home that is more than home’ in the industry” said Mrs. Pimpun.
Two strategic core values that are differentiators behind the success of AP’s single detached homes are adopted to communicate the ‘Homemade Story 2 - Homebody’ campaign. They are
1. Best Home Models derived from real insights to be in accordance with the needs of residents. These models offer, for example, wide frontage layouts to enable a corner to be added for work from home or online learning activities – this corner is receptive to natural light; the design of a bedroom with a wide terrace; the addition of a relaxing corner where large trees can be grown or a proper-size area by the side for gardening together with a small family-pet house
2. Innovations that Understand Life These innovations combine technology with the design of private and common areas in a single home. The design must respond to the needs for safety, convenience and comfort, common-area functions, greenery and good AP SDH communities all at the same time. Buyers of whatever AP SDH brand - CENTRO, THE CITY, THE PALAZZO and BAAN KLANG KRUNG in over 40 locations around Bangkok worth Bht 53,760 million in total, are assured of more space functions for the whole family to share as well as good family relationship and warmth so all family members can live together regardless of their gender, age, lifestyle, needs for private and common areas in a single home. This way, all the needs of customer groups in individual locations are fully met.
“And as a special highlight under the campaign ‘Homemade Story 2 – Homebody’, we have worked with the renowned youtuber who created ‘tigercrychannel’ and six other industry-leading guests. They will share their stories in new dimensions as their lives are homebound for the second year. They will update on creative activities that will make the whole family smile, laugh and happy while sharing trendy ideas on how space functions in AP’s single detached homes can be adapted. Stay tuned for the fun and inspiration for living in the space of a home more than home to be had from a 6-part special series on the main Facebook page and Youtube channel of APThai which premiere on Wednesday 16 June to 31 August. Don’t miss it!!!” Mrs. Pimpun added.
AP Thailand on a mission to EMPOWER LIVING seeks to deliver
good quality of life to customers on their own terms.