'BC'- a leading property agent in AP Thailand Group - aims to be the only one in Thailand offering one-stop property solutions as
- Highlights big data strength for back office as helper to indicate future investment trends, believing that it provides answer for evert need in support of all customers in purchase, resale and rental
- Teams up with 10 leading property partner digital platform in Thailand and overseas to deliver value return on all kinds of assets
Bangkok (30 Sept 19) – BC or Bangkok Citismart Co., Ltd., Thailand’s No. 1 property agent in the AP Thailand Group, is moving ahead in its effort to elevate its operations towards becoming the only property agent in Thailand to offer one-stop service solutions as THE 1st DIGITAL PROPERTY AGENT ECOSYSTEM. The company is well prepared as a hub of global property database complete with an ecosystem to manage purchase, resale and rental as well as investment advice provision on a real-time digital platform, and is ready to work together with ten Thai and foreign partners to continuously deliver value return on all kinds of property assets under BC’s management.
Mr.Kayon Tantichatiwat, Managing Director of Bangkok Citismart Co., Ltd., said, “We want advance the main mission of AP Thailand in building a world of good quality of life to help improve more lives in society. And given the digital disruption that has led to change in consumer behavior and business model, we have decided to adjust our direction as we seek to be the only property agent in Thailand equipped to be a one-stop hub for property service solutions or THE 1st DIGITAL PROPERTY AGENT ECOSYSTEM that acts as a global property database hub. What makes us different is we offer an ecosystem for managing purchase, resale, rental and provision of investment advice through a comprehensive digital system. We also work with ten partners in Thailand and overseas to continuously create value opportunities and returns on all kinds of property assets under BC’s management.
“Fourteen years of experience in the business of property agent made us accumulate quite a lot industry data whether it be on demand, supply or annual rent rates. These big data are important to making BC different. Besides, our new generation have made digital interaction fundamental to their everyday lives and there is a demand for self-access to reliable information before making investment decisions. That’s why we decided to intensify our work by developing an intelligent online platform to provide one-stop service solutions and working together with our partners to create value return and resale opportunities for our service users,” said Mr. Kayon.
The direction in which to take BC to become THE 1st DIGITAL PROPERTY AGENT ECOSYSTEM – the only one in Thailand to provide one-stop service solutions includes:
- ONLINE CENTRALIZATION – The hub for massive property database linking buyers-resellers-renters to a portfolio of assets managed by BC whether they be condominiums, single detached homes or townhomes worth over 144,000 million via BC intelligent platform which lists all assets in seven prime locations across Bangkok for ease of finding residences in preferred locations. There is a useful feature in BC Membership Dashboard which allows resellers-renters to manage their assets on a real-time basis.
- THE POWER OF ONLINE NETWORKING - The ecosystem creates business opportunities and value return on all assets under BC’s care by teaming up with ten leading property partner digital platform in Thailand and overseas which is building on the biggest community of purchase, resale and rental in the world as well as collecting all the database in Thailand, Asia and The goal set is for assets under BC’s care on the digital platform to receive by the end of 2019 at least 96 million views/month and at least 4.8 million clicks/month
- PROPERTY CONSULTANT ON CLOUD – It gathers information customers need to know before they decide to buy, resell, rent out or invest all in a single place and provides market trends in categories of interest to customers in detail with high reliability. It is another major helper for their decision making that comes in a wider array of channels on a platform that is accessible from anywhere and at any time with six latest features to accurately resolve their pain points:
- Trending Search. It is a tool that intelligently helps customers search for market trends. This feature is suitable for users in need of data search speed, especially new customers who are unsure as to which key words to start. They can click on the feature without typing any word to get the advice they need.
- BKK 7 Zones. This feature helps narrow down the scope of information by recommending projects in prime city-centre locations together with trend analyses, average prices and lifestyles of customers in individual zones.
- GURU Review. The feature offers interesting investment trends in 360 degrees by investment experts from different areas e.g. Rabbit Finance and DDproperty.
- Innovative Map. This feature elevates property search for better clarity with a new form of presentation, a map that displays the location of a project together with its surrounding environment and the starting price for sell-rent to be an accurate helper for buying decision
- Forecast Rate. This feature provides an accurate analysis of market price trends by referring to information from big data accumulated through deal that BC can close by BC Research Intelligence.
- Mortgage Calculator. This feature offers users convenience by helping them calculate and compare bank loans together with instalment payment value so users can find a project in a location that provides the best value for their money commensurate with their ability to repay loans.
“The elevation of our operations is aimed to make BC No. 1 property agent in the minds of consumers, one which delivers the highest benefit meeting customer needs through three key dimensions: 1) One-stop hub for property database with systematic assembly of product portfolio to allow customers to manage their own assets on a real-time basis, ensuring that property assets under BC’s care will continuously generate added value. 2) Differentiation through an integration of smart technology with a specialised team well equipped to recommend opportunities and investment with better results. 3) Gateway to property investment of today and tomorrow with a network of business partners equipped to create business opportunities and value return on all assets using BC’s service,” said Mr. Kayon.
As for the resale trends in the property market, especially condominiums, there are still ample opportunities. The main factor is a continued increase in the land price resulting in the resale market being interesting once again. For example, there is a gap in the average prices of condominiums in the Ploenchit-Chidlom area, based on 5-year data. Between new condominiums and resale ones, the difference is around 40% on average. The capital gain from the resale of luxury properties priced around Bht 150,000-200,000 /sq.m. has grown by 5.92% reflecting the clearly opportunity in resale market. Among the flagship luxury condominiums by AP Thailand that have been completed and ready-to-move-in, Life One Wireless on Wireless Road is an interesting highlight given the potential of its beautiful location, good resale value when compared to new projects in 2019 – the average resale 60-70% (the average resale of LIFE One Wireless is around Bht 179,000/sq.m. and the average presale project in 2019 is around Bht 330,000/sq.m.) and a limited supply of new properties in the area. Life One Wireless is destined to be another well-received development.
BC provides a full range of property services under three main operations 1) Resale Business. In terms of property value, properties under BC’s management are valued at around Bht 140,000 million 2) Rental Business. The rental value of properties under BC’s management is at least Bht 3,900 million a year, and 3) Exclusive Sole Agent. BC provides brokerage services for new products in both Thailand and overseas. Products from AP Thailand account for around 25%. The remaining products are from other brands that trust BC to be their agent. They range from luxury residences to super-luxe and ultra-luxe residences in all city-centre locations with various connections to rapid transit systems (BTS, MRT and AIRPORT LINK).