We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
If you have any comments, suggestions or complaints, you may contact us (and our Data Protection Officer) at AP Call Center 1623
Collection of Personal Information
- Home address and postal code
- Contact Number
- Credit card number
- Mobile phone number
- Date of birth
We will only be able to collect your personal information if you voluntarily submit the information to us. If you choose not to submit your personal information to us or subsequently withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our Services. You may access and update your personal information submitted to us at any time as described below.
If you provide personal information of any third party to us, we assume that you have obtained the required consent from the relevant third party to share and transfer his/her personal information to us.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- To process orders you submit through the Platform, whether the products provided by AP or a third party seller. Payments that you make through the Platform for products, whether sold by AP or a third party seller, will be processed by our agent;
- To compare information, and verify with third parties in order to ensure that the information is accurate;
- Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account (if any) with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from the Platform; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of the Platform and customise them for users; identify visitors on the Platform; carry out research on our users’ demographics and behavior; provide you with information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our or third party sellers’ products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes;
- When you register an account with AP or otherwise provide us with your personal information through the Platform, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials about our or third party sellers’ products and services from time to time. You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material. We may use your contact information to send newsletters from us and from our related companies; and
- In exceptional circumstances AP may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, for law enforcement purposes, or for fulfillment of legal and regulatory requirements and requests.;
AP does not engage into the business of selling customers’ personal information to third parties.
Withdrawal of Consent
Updating or changing your personal information
We take steps to share the updates to your personal information with third parties and our affiliates with whom we have shared your personal information if your personal information is still necessary for the above stated purposes.
Security of Your Personal Information
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent un-authorized computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it is no longer needed for any legal or business purpose
Your password is the key to your account. Please use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not share your AP password to anyone. If you do share your password with others, you will be responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account and the consequences. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and other information submitted to AP. You could also be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason or if you have grounds to believe that your password has been compromised, you should immediately contact us and change your password. You are reminded to log off of your account and close the browser when finished using a shared computer.
When you visit AP’s servers, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer's IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our Platform
- The pages within the Platform which you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on the Platform, access times and dates, and other statistics.
Cookies are small text files (typically made up of letters and numbers) placed in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message. They allow us to recognize a particular device or browser and help us to personalize the content to match your preferred interests more quickly, and to make our Services and Platform more convenient and useful to you.
You may be able to manage and delete cookies through your browser or device settings. For more information on how to do so, visit the help material of your browser or device.
Web beacons are small graphic images that may be included on our Service and the Platform. They allow us to count users who have viewed these pages so that we can better understand your preference and interests.
No Spam, Spyware, or Virus
A. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- Information obtained (directly or indirectly) when you register as a user of AP payment account, including your name, address, telephone number, email address and device information (collectively, "Registration Information").
- Information obtained (directly or indirectly) during your use of AP payment account, including your bank account numbers, billing and delivery information, billing address, transaction data, credit/debit card numbers and expiration dates and other information from cheque or money orders (collectively, "Account Information").
- Registration Information, Account Information or other information may be accessed or collected (automatically or manually) during your registration as a user of AP payment account and/or using of AP payment account.
B. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
- Verifying your identity, including during your registration as a user of AP payment accounts.
- Verifying your eligibility to register as a user of AP payment account or to use any of the features and functions of AP payment accounts.
- Processing your registration as a user, allowing you to log-in using your AP log-in ID and maintaining and managing your registration.
- Providing you with AP payment account and related customer services, including facilitating the settlement of purchase services and products, sending notices about your transactions, and responding to your queries, feedback, claims or disputes.
- Improving, and expanding our offerings by way of research and development of new functions of, your AP payment account or other new products and services that we may offer from time to time.
- Performing research, statistical analysis or surveys, whether verbal or written, in order to manage and protect our business including our information technology infrastructure, to measure the performance of AP payment accounts and other services we offered and to ensure your satisfaction with our services.
- Analyzing trends, usages and other behaviors (whether on an individualized or aggregated basis), which helps us better understand how you and our collective user base access and use of AP payment account sand the underlying activities conducted, including for purposes of improving our services and responding to customer queries and preferences.
- Managing risk, performing creditworthiness and solvency checks, or assessing, detecting, investigating, preventing and/or remediating fraud or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities and otherwise protecting the integrity of our payment platform.
- Detecting, investigating, preventing or remediating violations of the Terms and Conditions, any applicable internal policies, relevant industry standards, guidelines, laws or regulations.
- Making such disclosures as may be required by any law or regulation of any country applicable to us or our affiliate, government official or other third party, including any card association or other payment network. Disclosures may also be made pursuant to any subpoena, court order, regulatory requests or other legal process or requirement in any country applicable to us or our affiliate.
- Making any disclosure to prevent any harm or financial loss, to report any suspected illegal activity or to deal with any claim or potential claim brought against us or our affiliates.
- Any other legitimate business purposes, such as protecting you and other users of AP payment accounts from losses, protecting lives, maintaining the security of our systems and products, and protecting any of our other rights and/or properties.
C. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- The company wholly or partly owned by AP
- AP and its group companies.
- Any agent, contractor or third party service provider that we work with in providing you with our services, including for fraud prevention, bill collection, data entry, database management, promotions, marketing, customer service, technology services, products and services alerts and payment extension services.
- Entities with whom AP maintain business referral or other commercial arrangements, including third parties and entities belonging to AP.
- Merchants and other organizations, such as card associations, payment networks or financial institutions, to whom or through which payments are made using the AP payment account , or such other entities to enable your use of the AP payment account.
- Third party financial institutions, banks, collection agents and credit agencies.
- Professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government and regulatory authorities or any other organizations to which AP is under an obligation to make disclosures under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation or commercial arrangement, including arrangements with any card association or payment network.
D. SECURITY MEASURES AND RETENTION
We will retain and procure our service providers to retain your Personal Data only for so long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this notice and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulatory requirements.
We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. Our personnel will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. If you share a computer with others, you should not save your log-in information (e.g., user ID and password) on that shared computer.
E. INTERNATIONAL DATA PROCESSING
F. THIRD PARTY SERVICES AND WEBSITES
G. CHANGES TO THIS NOTICE
H. FURTHER INFORMATION
AP may charge a reasonable fee for processing any of your requests if permitted by applicable law.